Edition 2012/2013 – 1st Deadline: October 15th , 2012
The EMCT Master’s Degree (Euromediterranean Master in Cultures and Tourism) aims to provide students with the necessary knowledge to take decisions related to the management of tourism and culture & heritage activities in the Mediterranean area.
Its goal is to overcome boundaries and differences, as well as build mutual understanding among Euro-Mediterranean countries; to create an academic partnership of higher education and research institutions by developing a network of specialized study programmes among Euro-Mediterranean universities.
International comparability will be ensured with respect to credits, courses, as well as scientific and professional qualifications. As for the fields of study, special emphasis will be given to topics related to the Euro-Mediterranean region.
The Master’s Degree courses are open to anybody with an official university qualification (foreign degrees must provide admission to postgraduate studies in the country of conferment).
The core subjects are structured in modules corresponding to 60 ECTS credits.
The Master Courses will take place in Bari – Italy (at CMU’s seat) and in Portorose- Slovenia (at EMUNI University).
• Culture & Languages – Tourism Law – EU Policy
• Heritage – ICT Quality Management in Tourism Communication
• Euromediterranean Languages, Cultures and Civilisations
• EuroMediterranean International Relations
• Religions, History & Human Rights
• € 2.400,00 students coming from EU countries
• € 1.200,00 students coming from EU candidate countries
• € 600,00 students coming from non EU countries
Coordinator: Prof. Pasquale Guaragnella
Info: Comunità delle Università Mediterranee (C.M.U.)